Thursday, January 27, 2011

feeling good today

I had a great Breaky out today with a couple of great friends where I had a reasonably healthy vegetarian breaky (oops for the hash brown). Didnt feel too bad as i had done 20 laps of the pool before i went.

Today I got the crunchtime/recipe book last one on the shelf which was good for me. Then I got home to find that my HRM had arrived so I am ready to start this and I am pumped now.  Task 3 was all about goal setting which I found way easier than task 2. I am going to end up 25kg lighter in a year with a hot bikini on and my nose pierced lol well if I can do it but that the plan. I think my goals were achievable and hopefully I will surpass them but for now i dont want to let myself down by failing to meet the goals i have set for myself.

Finished the day with another 20 laps of the pool to test the HRM but did something wrong and it didnt work so will have another go tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment