Monday, January 24, 2011

Day two

So day two and I am still not feeling the best have had lots of things going on in my head with a few family issues that have caused my mind to be elsewhere. Being a mum is so hard and when on earth do we stop worrying about our kids. Hurt my child and look out. 

I lay in bed last night thinking of all the things that I have to overcome to get to where I want to be
weightloss, newjob, money.  Then I though well if I lose the weight I will feel more confident so that should help me with the job and the money so I need to get more positive about this journey and be excited like everyone else is but all I feel is fear. Fear of failing I guess as I always have in the past.

I have overcome the cancer and am a survivor which is great and that is part of my past. I cant overcome the menopause and the emphasemia as they are not going away so I have to find ways around them and battle them.

So for now I need to battle my inner demons before I can get into this journey I am about to start on.
I can do it

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully 12wbt will actually HELP you deal with all the other aspects of your life!

    ReplyDelete